As a premier provider of select professional resources, we partner with globally recognized industry leaders, mid-range and exciting start up clients that are headquartered in the New Jersey/New York Metropolitan area. Our team of senior level staffing experts have long term established and trusted relationships with decision makers, many of whom have been placed by Carter McKenzie in the past. Our staffing specialists are specifically sought out to work on their company’s most critical open positions. Our staff partners with their client’s line management and Human Resources to craft strategies for a successful search.
Carter McKenzie’s options for staffing services have increased the value of their client’s staffing spend. Our search offerings include:
- Exclusive confidential executive and board searches, which are retainer based,
and yields viable candidate presentations within 45 days.
- A modified retainer based service with the same expediency of candidate
qualification and presentation, but at a lower level.
- Contingency staffing of permanent and interim professional resources.
Our clients are represented in a wide array of business sectors including:
- • Life Sciences – Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Health Care Products.
- • Manufacturing – Consumer, Electronics, Chemicals.
- • Financial Services – Investment Banking, Brokerage, Accounting, Insurance.
- • Retail – Men’s and Woman’s Clothing, Jewelry, Food Distribution, Sporting Goods
- • Media & Entertainment- Music, Casinos, Publishing
- • Technology – Software, Disaster Recovery, Networking, VAR
Candidates interested in learning more about our career opportunities are invited to click on the link below or email Dean Hoffman at email@example.com to discuss your professional and personal career objectives.
Companies interested in learning more about our staffing services and options are encouraged to email Dean Hoffman (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include your contact information and availability for a call/meeting.
Carter McKenzie Inc is an affiliate of CMK Select, a boutique consulting company specializing in Business Solutions, Program/Project Management, M&A and Corporate Collaboration for the Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences and Consumer Products Industries.